Location: Thermal Coal, Greenside Colliery, Mpumalanga
Closing Date: 02 August 2o13
Vacancies exist at Greenside Colliery for Engineering Learnerships in the following fields:
- Fitter, including machining
- Instrumentation Mechanician
- Sound knowledge of Safety Systems, Regulations and Standards with a high regard to safety and a excellent safety record
- N2/N3 Technical qualification with relevant subjects i.e:
- Fitter (Maths, Science, Engineering Drawing, Fitting and Machining Trade theory)
- Electrician (Maths and Science, Industrial electronics or Electro-technology/ Electrical Trade Theory)
- Instrumentation Mechanician (Maths and Science, Industrial electronics, Instrumentation Mechanician Trade Theory)
- Must be medically fit and have a valid Certificate of Fitness
- A valid K53 provincial driver’s license without endorsements
- Must be able and willing to work shifts, standby & call outs when required
- Be able to cope with pressure, be innovative & a self-starter
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in the underground mining environment will be advantageous
- Certified copies of qualifications and ID Document must be attached to all applications.
- Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be interviewed.
- Candidates must be able and prepared to undergo a psychometric assessment
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications on a formal Greenside application form, obtainable from their respective ER Officer or the HR Officer, together with a detailed CV and copies of qualifications to:
Please note that if you are an employee of Greenside Colliery the onus is on you to ensure that your Supervisor / Manger are aware of your intent to apply as per normal procedure and good practice. Preference will be given to employment equity candidates in line with Landau’s Employment Equity Plan.
Ref No: GS071/13MS
Closing date: 02 August 2013
How to Apply
Comments are closed.