Closing Date: 25 August 2014
Location: New Denmark Colliery, Mpumalanga
Ref No: NDC081/14GS
Disciplines you can apply for:
- Diesel Mechanic
- Sound knowledge of Safety Systems, Regulations and Standards with a high regard to safety and an excellent safety record.
- N2/N3 Technical qualification with relevant subjects i.e:
Maths, Engineering Science, Industrial Electronics, Electrical Theory.
Maths, Engineering Science, Engineering Drawing, Fitting & Machining Trade Theory.
Maths, Engineering Science, Engineering Drawing, Diesel or Motor Trade Theory.
- Subjects with F symbols will not be accepted.
- A valid K53 provincial driver’s license will be advantageous
- Candidates must be able and prepared to undergo a psychometric assessment.
- Must be in possession of or able to obtain a certificate of fitness.
- Must be able and willing to work shifts, standby & call outs when required.
- Be able to cope with pressure, be innovative & a self-starter.
- Be able to identify faults without supervision.
- Experience in the Mining Sector will be advantageous.
- Certified copies of qualifications, driver’s license and ID Document must be attached to all applications.
- Please indicate which trade you are applying for.
- Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
The Company offers
- Excellent career and personal development opportunities.
- A culture of continuous learning and innovation.
- People focused values across the organization.
- Successful incumbents will be offered a highly competitive, flexible remuneration package.
How to Apply
Apply for the Anglo American Learnership Programme