Closing date: 12 July 2017
Location: Mafube Colliery, Mpumalanga
Ref No: MAF061 / 17RA
Disciplines you can apply for:
- Instrumentation Mechanician
- Diesel Mechanic
- A high regard to safety and an excellent safety record.
- Minimum Grade 12 or equivalent with Maths (not Maths literacy & Functional Maths) and Physical Science OR
- Minimum N2 Technical qualification with relevant subjects i.e.:
Maths, Engineering Science, Industrial Electronics, Electrical Theory.
Maths, Engineering Science, Engineering Drawing, Fitting & MachiBoilermaker: Maths, Engineering Science,
Plater Structural Steel Drawing, Plater Theoryning Trade Theory.
Boilermaker: Maths, Engineering Science, Plater Structural Steel Drawing, Plater Theory
Maths, Engineering Science, Industrial Electronics, Instrument Trade Theory.
Maths, Engineering Science, Engineering Drawing, Diesel Mechanic Theory.
- A valid K53 provincial driver’s license.
- Candidates must be able and, prepared to undergo a psychometric assessment.
- Must be in possession of or able to obtain a certificate of fitness.
- Must be able and willing to work shifts, standby & call outs when required.
- Be able to cope with pressure, be innovative & a self-starter.
- Be able to identify faults without supervision.
- Exposure in the Engineering Sector of Mining will be advantageous.
- Certified copies of qualifications, driver’s license and ID Document must be attached to all applications.
- Please indicate which trade you are applying for.
- Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be interviewed.
- Subjects with F symbols will not be accepted.
The Company offers:
- Excellent career and personal development opportunities.
- A culture of continuous learning and innovation.
- People focused values across the organization.
How to Apply
Apply Online for the Anglo American Learnership Programme
Submit a detailed CV together with certified copies of qualifications, driver’s license & ID Document to the HR Offices.
Please indicate the trade you are applying for.