Closing Date: 15 May 2014
Field of Study
- Mining Engineer
- Rock Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Electrical Engineer
- Mine Geologist
- Mine Surveyor
- Analytical Chemist
- Ventilation Specialist
- Finance and Information
- Metallurgist / Chemical Engineer
- A Grade 12 academic level with a minimum of 60% achieved for Pure Mathematics,
- Physical Science and English is required for applicants to be considered for a bursary in Mining Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Chemical / Metallurgical Engineering, Geology, Rock Engineering, Analytical Chemistry, Mine Surveying and Finance and Information. (Physical Science is not required for Finance and Information).
- This is a structured practical training programme available only for Ventilation Engineering and Mine Surveying, supplemented by in-house and / or industry training courses leading to an industry recognized certificate and a substantive appointment with the company.
- A Grade12 academic level with a minimum of 50% achieved for Pure Mathematics and Physical Science and English is required for applicants to be considered for a bursary in Ventilation Engineering and Mine Surveying.
How to Apply
Apply for the Anglo American Platinum Bursary Programme 2015