read the post in whole and follow the link below to to submit your CV. Don’t use the comment form to apply.
Auto Electricians, Instrument Mechanicians, Diesel Mechanic, Riggers, Electricians and Millwrights.
The Anglo American Platinum operations are based in pleasant and attractive surroundings: Mogalakwena Mine. Applicants must reside geographically in the surrounding areas of the mine (50km radius).
NB: No accommodation will be provided by Anglo American Platinum.
Primary Job Purpose:
The successful candidates will take part in a Learnership programme leading to the selected qualification.
- Matric with Mathematics and 2 languages, one being English / or equivalent qualifications.
- N2 certificate with four (4) applicable subjects for the relevant trade would be advantageous.
- A minimum of an N2 certificate with the four applicable subjects for the relevant trade
- By signing the Learnership agreement, the learner commits him / herself to obtain a minimum N2 of any required subjects applicable to the trade, for qualifying.
- Where applicable the Company will support the learner to achieve the minimum requirements by allowing the learner to attend a full trimester to obtain an N2 for the applicable trade.
- Must be prepared to work in the open pit and in the plants “dusty areas”.
- Must be a South African Citizen.
- Must pass the relevant Rehabilitation Functionality Assessment (RFA) & medical certificate of fitness.
- Selection of candidates will be based upon the Anglo American Platinum selection and recruitment procedure.
- Note: Certified copies of original certificates must be provided on day of the interview.
Anglo Platinum shall apply the Employment Equity principles as set out in Anglo Platinum’s Employment Equity Policy
Incomplete CV’s and/or applications will not be considered. If you do not hear from the Company within 21 days after the closing of the advert, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.
Interested candidates should apply online at www.angloplatinum.co.za.
Closing date: 9 NOVEMBER 2011