Location: Kleinkopje Colliery, Mpumalanga
Closing date: 28 January 2013 4:00pm
Our thermal coal business has operations in South Africa and Colombia, and we have a strong standing in both the export and domestic markets. While much of our coal is used for power generation, it also fuels a range of other industries. A part of Anglo American, we are helping to build the leading global mining company.
- Fitting and Machining
- Instrument Mechanician
- Auto Electricians
- Diesel Mechanics
- Minimum N2 Technical qualifications with relevant subjects i.e.
- Fitting and Machining (Mathematics, Science, Engineering Drawing, Fitting and Machining Trade Theory)
- Rigging (Mathematics, Science, Engineering Drawing)
- Boilermakers (Mathematics, Science, Plating & Structural Drawing, Platters Theory)
- Instrument Mechanician (Mathematics, Science, Engineering Drawings or Industrial Electronics)
- Experience in mining environment will be advantageous
- Must be able to work shifts, standby and callouts when required
- In possession of or able to obtain a certificate of fitness
Candidates must be able and prepared to undergo a Psychometric/Technical assessments
How to Apply
Applications which have not been responded to within 30 days of closing date should be regarded as unsuccessful. Communication will be with shortlisted candidates only.
Comments are closed.