Location: Kleinkopje Colliery, Mpumalanga
Closing date: 28 January 2013 4:00pm
Our thermal coal business has operations in South Africa and Colombia, and we have a strong standing in both the export and domestic markets. While much of our coal is used for power generation, it also fuels a range of other industries. A part of Anglo American, we are helping to build the leading global mining company.
- Fitting and Machining
- Instrument Mechanician
- Auto Electricians
- Diesel Mechanics
- Minimum N2 Technical qualifications with relevant subjects i.e.
- Fitting and Machining (Mathematics, Science, Engineering Drawing, Fitting and Machining Trade Theory)
- Rigging (Mathematics, Science, Engineering Drawing)
- Boilermakers (Mathematics, Science, Plating & Structural Drawing, Platters Theory)
- Instrument Mechanician (Mathematics, Science, Engineering Drawings or Industrial Electronics)
- Experience in mining environment will be advantageous
- Must be able to work shifts, standby and callouts when required
- In possession of or able to obtain a certificate of fitness
Candidates must be able and prepared to undergo a Psychometric/Technical assessments
How to Apply
Applications which have not been responded to within 30 days of closing date should be regarded as unsuccessful. Communication will be with shortlisted candidates only.