Closing Date: 31 May 2012
AngloGold Ashanti offers suitable candidates the opportunity to pursue full-time tertiary studies in selected fields, at either a university or a university of technology.
Bursaries are available in the following fields:
- Mining Engineering
- Metallurgy (extractive only)
- Chemical engineering (with minerals processing only)
- Mechanical and Electrical Engineering (Heavy current)
- Mine Surveying
- Instrumentation and Process Control
Bursaries are available to external applicants, employees and the dependants of employees who are enrolled at a South African relevant tertiary institution for any of the above fields of study.
AngloGold Ashanti offers successful candidates a competitive bursary, which includes:
- 100% tuition and residence fees (or if you prefer to make use of private accommodation, an out of residence allowance).
- A generous cash allowance to cover the cost of books and incidental personal expenses.
- A laptop computer in the first year of study.
- Vacation work or experiential training as per curriculum requirements.
- Personal attention by dedicated AngloGold Ashanti staff.
How to apply?
Complete the bursary application form below and submit it to [email protected].
Download Application Form