Location: Simon’s Town
Closing Date: 20 March 2014
Armscor Dockyard in Simon’s Town invites applications for training as Apprentices at its Training Centre.
- Applicants must have passed Grade 12 with Mathematics and Science.
- A National Certificate (Vocational) would be an advantage.
- Applications must be accompanied by a detailed CV,
- Certified copy of Identity Document and
- Certified copies of academic qualifications.
How to Apply
E-mail : email@example.com
Fax: 021 787 4020
If you do not hear from us within two months of forwarding your CV, you may accept that your application has been unsuccessful.
When applying, please indicate the job title and reference number in the subject heading. Short listed candidates will be subjected to psychometric assessment, an appropriate reference check, verification of the applicant’s personal data and security clearance as part of the selection process.
People with disabilities are encouraged to apply. No applications received after the closing date will be considered. Correspondence will be limited to short listed candidates only