Closing Date: 31 October 2017
Armscor is offering bursaries for studies to suitably qualified South African learners who are in their 1st , 2nd or 3rd year of study, to register at a South African university or university of technology. First-time applicants must have achieved good results in Grade 12 in Mathematics, Science, and English (achievement levels of 5, 6 and 7).
Fields of study:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Applied Mathematics & Science
- Applied Mathematics & Statistics
- BSc (with the intention to study Ergonomics at post- graduate level)
An Armscor bursary covers the following:
- Tuition fees
- Accommodation and meals
- Prescribed books
- Mentoring and coaching
- Vacation work
- Psychosocial support in the form of individual counselling
- Candidates must have an interest in working in the defence industry.
- Candidates must have achieved good results in Mathematics, Science and English.
How to Apply
Send your CV, matric results and a full academic results report or transcript to [email protected]. You can also download an application form and send your application to: Senior Manager, Learning & Talent Development, Armscor, Private Bag X337, Pretoria, 0001.