Closing Date: 10 July 2013
ENGINEER-IN-TRAINING (C5) Ref: 624
Flamengro, a division of Armscor Research and Development (R&D) Department, has a vacancy for an Engineer-in-Training on the Talent Development Programme (TDP) for two years.
This is a training position for two years to work on Research and Technology Development projects that address fluid and solutions using the Computational Fluid Dynamics system
CRITICAL PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Analysis of fluid systems, specifically in Compressible Fluid Flows.
- Computer Aided Design (CAD) geometry preparation, parametric mesh generation and problem set up for Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD).
- Interpreting results of CFD analyses.
- Reporting on these results.
EXPERT ABILITY AND COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
- Mechanical Engineering Degree.
- No applicable experience is required.
- Background in Numerical Analysis.
- Good interpersonal, communication, planning and organisational skills.
- Good problem-solving and analytical abilities.
- Computer literate.
How to Apply
Complete one of these PDF MS Word templates then SAVE and email to [email protected]
NB: Please indicate the job title and reference number in the subject heading of your e-mail. All hand-delivered applications should be submitted to Rose Ndumiso at Block 4, Level 0, Office 421.
Do not enclose copies of your identity document or qualifications with your first application.
In line with Armscor’s commitment to compliance to Employment Equity Act, preference will be given to suitable candidates from designated groups. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Shortlisted candidates will be subjected to psychometric assessment, an appropriate reference check, verification of the applicant’s personal data and security clearance as part of the selection process.
Please note that appointment to this position is subject to obtaining / maintaining a positive security clearance.
Should you not hear from us within two months after forwarding your application please consider your application to be unsuccessful.