Closing Date: 28 November 2012
The purpose of the Programme is to give new graduates with no previous working experience exposure to the industry in the form of a 24-month training programme.
- Gain practicals experience in the electronic project environment
- Learn and apply Basic Quality Principles
- Get exposure to Armscor, SANDF and defence industry environments
- Get training in Quality Assurance theory and practice
- Participate in Quality Assurance and acceptance activities under supervision
- Receive practical training in product life cycle standards. processes and systems.
- BSc in Electronic Engineering/S4, National Diploma or BTech in Electronics
- Valid driver’s license (Ref. Q&IT/0741/9911622)
How to Apply
To apply, please e-mail a detailed CV to [email protected] quoting the job title and reference number of the position being applied for in the subject heading.
Please also enclose copies of your qualifications and academic record.
Late applications will not be considered. Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only.
Short-listed candidates will be subjected to reference checking, verification of the applicant’s personal data and security clearance as part of the selection process. In line with Armscor’s commitment to compliance with the Employment Equity Act. preference will be given to suitable candidates from designated groups.
People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.