Closing Date: 30 September 2014
The application form for 2014 is below, which also lists the documents required.
The beneficiary profile is as follows:
1. The student must be studying towards a degree or B.Tech in the built environment
2. The applicants must be black (as per SA BEE codes) previously disadvantaged individuals.
3. Students at universities in Gauteng, KZN and the Eastern Cape only
1. The candidate must already be in tertiary or registered and accepted to start tertiary studies in 2015
2. The student’s Parents, Guardians/Sponsors should have a combined household net income of R10,000.00 or less.
3. A good academic record is vital.
How to Apply
Click here for the application form which should be scanned and returned.
Applications submitted after 30th September 2014 may not be considered.