Closing Date: 17 December 2020
Location: Johannesburg, Port Elizabeth
Begin your 12-month Graduate Programme with a leading global player in specialty and branded pharmaceuticals with an extensive basket of products that provide treatment for a broad spectrum of acute and chronic conditions experienced through all stages of life. Our 12-month Graduate programme is premeditated to develop young talent, striving for professional and personal growth.
You will attain working knowledge of Aspen as a business and you will learn how to deliver on high business demands, enduring pro-active and results driven traits within a diverse workforce and high-performance culture.;;
- To be eligible for this opportunity:
- All applicants must have completed Grade12
- Applicants would have ccompleted a Degree in:
- ;Human Resources Management
- (Anatomy, Physiology, Pathophysiology and/or treatment options for specific conditions)
- Final year of Bachelor of Engineering Technology in Industrial Engineering (2020) or completed BTech Industrial Engineer
- Energy and passion for working with people.
- Ability to manage and prioritise multiple assignments
- Ability to maintain accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to communicate information clearly and concisely
- Strong computer literacy in MS office essential
- An energetic, self-starter who will be able to deal with multifaceted situations, committed to excellence and has a keen willingness to learn.
How to Apply
- Apply Online for the Aspen HR Graduate / Internship Programme
- Apply Online for the Aspen Pharmacutical Sales Graduate / Internship Programme
- Apply Online for the Aspen Industrial Engineering Graduate / Internship Programme in Port Elizabeth
Ensure you upload your motivation letter with your CV, Matric Certificate, ID Copy and academic transcripts