- Ensure all performance management forms and templates are updated and made available to all relevant employees.
- Conduct quality assurance checks on all submitted performance reviews for Holdings and advise Group Talent Development Manager on discrepancies.
- Quantify all submissions against the target of participation rate for all Business Units.
- Participate in process improvement initiatives.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Graduate strictly with BDegree/ Btech.
- Degree with preference given to individuals who have completed Industrial and Organizational Psychology subjects.
- Proof of excellent academic results.
- Proficient in MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Basic understanding and knowledge of Legislation, Employment Practices and Process.
- Understanding of Project Management.
- Strong co-ordination skills.
- Analytical as well as creative;
- Time management;
- Interpersonal and presentation skills;
- Excellent relationship building;
- Information seeking;
- Dedicated, self-motivated, team-player;
- Hunger to learn, grow and develop
How to Apply
Comments are closed.