Closing Date: 31 October 2014
Location: Western Cape
- Only South African citizens who are resident in the Western Cape are eligible.
- Students who are in Grade 12 and intend studying for a first degree, diploma or higher certificate are eligible.
- You must meet the entry requirements for your chosen field of study.
- Applications may be made for a University or University of Technology in the Western Cape only.
- Applications for private institutions or FET Colleges are not accepted.
- In view of large numbers of applications, only successful candidates will be notified. This will be done by the end of February.
How to Apply
Please forward Application form and certified copies of all available supporting documents to: Bursary Department, Association for Educational Transformation, 5 Long Street, Mowbray, 7700, Cape Town.
NB: If you have not been contacted by the end of February, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.