Closing Date: May 2015
Stipend : R1500 monthly, dependent on attendance of all classes
The Association of Accounting Technicians (SA) are recruiting for a bursary funded by the BANKSETA for a NQF level 4 Accounting Qualification.
The classes will be held on a full time basis .
Potential students need to comply with the following criteria:
- All applicants must be unemployed and not studying
- Applicants must be under the age of 30
- Accounting and Pure Maths as Matric subjects with A, B or C symbol.
The provinces and colleges, that the qualification will take place at, are listed below:
- Limpopo – Tzaneen – Letaba TVET college
- KZN – Richards Bay – Umfolozi TVET College
- Sasolburg – Flavius Mareka TVET College
- Rustenburg- Orbit TVET College
- Mpumalanga -Standerton -Gert Sibande TVET College
- Bloemfontein -Motheo TVET College
This program does not pay for accommodation and travel
If students qualify and wish to apply, send the following documents to the email address below:
- Statement of results for tertiary studies
- Matric certificate
How to Apply
Contact email AAT(SA) : [email protected]