Start Date: 01 July 2014
ASSUPOL is offering unemployed graduates an opportunity to join our organisation for an Internship Program. Successful applicants will gain exposure to our financial services, corporate environment, products, and services through interaction with our experienced management & staff members.
The aim of the program is to assist unemployed graduates to gain work readiness skills that will ultimately lead to them to being employed in the corporate world.
Opportunities exist in Product Development & Actuarial Support
Applicants must have one of the following qualifications:
- Bachelors (BCom) degree in: Actuarial Sciences
- Busy with CT/A1 & A2 subjects
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED
- Academic record (your final mark will determine your consideration for the intake into the programme)
- Motivational Letter & Future Goals
- Good communication and language skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- People Skills
- Organizational Skills
How to Apply
Apply for the ASSUPOL Product Development & Actuarial Support Internship Programme