Atlas Copco Internship Programme 2015
Closing date: 14 September 2015
Location: Jet Park, Boksburg
Atlas Copco is hosting a project-based 6-week Internship Programme from our head office in Jet Park, Boksburg.
We are looking for passionate and talented individuals who are currently unemployed and would like to gain some exposure within the fields of Human Resource Management and/ or Marketing and Communications.
- Candidates should have completed the academic component of their National Diploma, but the experiential learning component should be outstanding and necessary to complete the qualification.
- The following National Diploma’s will be considered:
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing Management
- Business Management
- Only candidates between the ages of 18 – 35 who are currently unemployed will be considered
- Must be a South African Citizen
- Must be available immediately
- Candidates must have good communication and computer skills, be a team player and have a passion for self-development
How to Apply
Your application should consist of:
- Latest copy of your CV
- A short motivation on why you should be considered for the programme (not less than 300 words)
Applications can be emailed to email@example.com, completed online (www.atlascopco.co.za) or faxed to (011) 388 3813.
Only applications received on or before the closing date (14th September 2015) will be considered.
The Atlas Copco Academy can be contacted on:
(t) 011 821 9291 or 011 821 9151