Closing Date: 17 June 2016
Air Traffic and Navigation Services (ATNS) is offering graduates the opportunity to make a successful transition from university to the world of work. The graduate programme is aimed at transforming the graduates into high performing professionals and equipping them to contribute to the economy of the country. The programme provides the graduates with an opportunity to obtain valuable work exposure and on-thejob training at our head office.
- A candidate who Is a South African citizen
- Has no more than one year full time work experience (in their field of study) since graduating.
- Has completed a degree-level qualification (related to the below fields) Is computer literate
- The graduate development programme offers opportunities in the following disciplines: Knowledge Management – Qualification in Information Management / Librarianship or
- B.A (Law), B.Com (Law) or LLB qualification to assist with contract administration, with no more than 1 year full-time work experience in their field of study.
What’s the benefit?
Over 24 months, graduates are exposed to on-the-job training, technical and professional development related to their field of study. The selected candidates will receive a monthly stipend. What happens in the twenty four months? The graduate development will be monitored throughout the 24 months period, which includes the mentorship and coaching programme. After the 24 months programme, the company may place a candidate permanently in a suitable area having considered available opportunities, performance and competence.
How to Apply
Apply Online for the ATNS Information Management Graduate / Internship Opportunity
Apply Online for the ATNS Law Graduate / Internship Opportunity
If you have not been contacted within 3 weeks of the closing date of this advert, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.