Closing Date: 11 September 2015
The programme runs for 12 months consisting of six (6) months theoretical training at the Aviation Training Academy (ATA) and six (6) months on the job exposure training at different ATNS Operational Sites.
A candidate who has or is about to complete Electrical Engineering Semester four (4) training from the University of Technology in any of the following fields:
- Has completed a BSC /B. Eng. Graduate Degree (completed or about to be completed) from the University in any of the following fields:1. Electronic Engineering
2. Computer Engineering
3. Electrical Engineering (Light Current)
4. Mechatronic Engineering
- Is a South African Citizen with a valid ID
- Is Computer Literate (MS Office)
- Shows drive to achieve ambitious performance objectives and quality standards
- Is willing to take every opportunity to learn and grow
What happens in the twelve months?
The Engineering Learnership programme will be monitored throughout the 12 months period..
After the 12 months programme, the company may place a candidate permanently in a suitable area having considered available opportunities, performance and competence.
The following are some of the careers available at ATNS SOC Limited within the Operations Technology Department:
- Engineering Technicians
- Network Infrastructure
- Project Managers
- ICT Technicians
- Chief Specialists
- Research Specialists
- Technical Specialists
Interested applicants are requested to register their CV’s and apply online by clicking on ATNS Careers) no later than 11 September 2015
If you have not been contacted within 3 weeks of the closing date of this advert, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
The ideal candidate will have the following competencies:
- apply electrical/electronic engineering techniques and practices within a specific electrical/electronic area
- apply theoretical, problem-solving and lateral thinking in the design of new electrical/electronic systems
- communicate (verbal and/or written) in terms of work sheets, reports and on-the job instructions
- communicate sound electrical/electronic engineering insights and solutions
- diagnose electrical/electronic problem
- keep up to date with latest trends and development in the electrical and electronic areas
- applying electrical/electronic engineering to resolve problems/exploit opportunities
- creative, lateral thinking and problem-solving approaches
- the theory and practice of the electrical/electronic area
How to Apply
Apply for the ATNS Graduate / Internship Programme