Location: Bruma and ATA, Gauteng
Air Traffic and Navigation Services (ATNS) is offering graduates the opportunity to make a successful transition from university to the world of work. The graduate programme helps transform the graduates into high performing professionals, equipping them to contribute to the economy of the country.
The program provides the graduates with an opportunity to conduct their work exposure and on-the-job training in our head office in Bruma and the Aviation Training Academy.
We require potential candidates who have completed the below qualifications:
- Honours Degree in Econometrics [x1] – Bruma
- Honours Degree in Computational and Applied Mathematics [x1] – Bruma
- B Com / Honours Degree in Marketing (Digital Media) [x1] – Bruma
- B Degree in Educational Studies [x1] – ATA
- B Degree in PR / Marketing / Social Media [x1] – ATA
- Postgraduate Studies in Strategy / Business Administration [x1] – Bruma
- ND / Bsc Degree in Environmental Science / Management or Sustainable Development [x1] Bruma
- B Degree in Information Technology [x1] – Bruma
- B Degree in Finance [x1] – Bruma
The study discipline in which graduates completed their qualifications must be in line with the skills our business requires, and preference will be given to qualifications in these areas.
To be considered you need to:
- Be a South African citizen
- Have no more than one year full time work experience (in their field of study) since graduating.
- Have completed a degree-level qualification (related to the above fields)
- Must be computer literate
What’s the benefit?
Over 24 months, graduates are exposed to on-the-job training, technical and professional development.
The selected candidates will receive a monthly salary.
What happens in the twenty four months?
The graduate development will be monitored throughout the 24 months period, which includes the mentorship and coaching.
After the 24 months programme, the company may place a candidate permanently in a suitable area having considered the business need and the candidate’s skills. This will also be determined by opportunity, performance and competence.
Interested applicants are requested to register their CV’s and apply online by clicking on ATNS Careers before 04 December 2017.
The ideal candidate will have the following competencies:
- be self-reliant and capable for independent work
- communicate clearly and efficiently
- interact with people at all levels
- work accurately and neatly
- work without supervision
- operate office equipment (photocopiers, fax machines, switchboards, etc.)
- use MS Excel (intermediate)
- use MS Word (intermediate)
- filing and general office administration
- airport management
- legislation applying to the provision of aviation services
- air traffic control services
- navigations equipment
How ot Apply
Apply Online for the ATNS: Graduate / Internship Programme 2018