Closing Date: 15 August 2015
- BA (Law), BComm (Law), BIuris or BProc degree, OR proof of successful completion of the first 2 (two) years of the revised 4-year LL.B curriculum.
- Bursaries are intended for LL.B study at a South African university. Preference will be given to applicants in serious financial need, although outstanding academic merit will be taken into consideration.
- The bursary shall only be applied towards the tuition fees of a successful applicant.
- Grants are made by the Fund’s Bursary Committee.
- A bursary may be awarded for a maximum period of 2 (two)years.
- The Fund will in every case, and on the recommendation of its
- Bursary Committee, determine the amount of a bursary.
How to Apply
Write in to:
- Attorneys Fidelity Fund (Bursary Applications), PO Box 3062, Cape Town, 8000, requesting an application form.
- Submit completed application form to: Bursary Co-ordinator (Bursaries), Attorneys Fidelity Fund, PO Box 3062, Cape Town, 8000.
- The application form may ONLY be returned to the Fund’s offices once an official transcript of your academic record is obtained, and which reflects your results for the first semester of the year. The academic transcript should accompany your application form.