Closing Date: 28 February 2015
- Eng (Any engineering discipline, although Civil Engineering would be an advantage) or B.Tech (Civil)
Some experience in Municipal Services (Water, Sanitation, Roads and Stormwater, Electricity, Buildings, Community Facilities) would be an advantage.
- The Management and Advisory Unit is looking for a dynamic young Engineer to fulfil a role on a major project within the Government / Municipal Services Sector.
The successful candidate must have:
- An engineering understanding of infrastructure
- Report writing skills
- A valid driver’s licence
- An enthusiastic approach
- Meticulous working approach
- Analytical ability
- Good communication and interaction skills
- Quality orientated
Computer Competency Requirements
- MS Office (especially Word & Excel)
- A working understanding of GIS
How to Apply
Comments are closed.