Closing Date: 31 May 2013
Location: Ekurhuleni (East Rand)
AVI has an opportunity available for a Logistics Graduate. The aim of this position is to up-skill an appropriately qualified graduate in the field of Logistics and Planning
- Completed Logistics National Diploma / Degree or Relevant Stores Management Qualification
Utilising SAP planning board in creating of manufacturing planning:
- Raw and packaging procurement
- Material Requirement Planning (MRP)
- Raw and wrap inventory management
- Supplier evaluation
- Reporting month end processes
- Engineering buying in re-order point
- Project and import buying
- Stores training
- Storage principles
- Generate Best Operating procedures (BOP) and Goods Manufacturing Principles (GMP)
- Distribution of finished goods inventory
- Generate of stock transfer orders
- Scanning principles of finished goods (Inbound and outbound)
- Apply and develop technical / functional skills
- Plan and think ahead
- Focus on achieving results.
- Optimise business performance.
- Build and use key relationships.
- Composed and resilient.
- Be flexible and open to change.
How to Apply
Comments are closed.