- KZN (Apply Online)
- Machadodorp, MP (Apply Online)
- Burgersdorp, EC (Apply Online)
- Hubyeni, Limpopo (Apply Online)
- Westville, KZN (Apply Online)
- Bloemfontein (Apply Online),
- Naboomspruit (Apply Online)
FNB is a values-based organisation. Our values are our core business driver. It guides us in every aspect of our business be it when making business decisions, or when dealing with our colleagues, customers and investors. In living the FNB values our employees:
- Take pride in what we do and our contributions to our organisation.
- In our owner-manager culture, we take responsibility and accountability for our actions and we don’t run away from our problems, but tackle them head-on.
- Are empowered to innovate and come up with new ideas, as we value and nurture new ideas.
- Embrace the concept of Ubuntu with our understanding of the communities in which we operate. We have unity of purpose where the whole is greater than the part; therefore, no individual or department can function at the expense of another.
- Respect the feelings, rights and abilities of our colleagues, clients and communities, even though they may be different from our own. We respect ourselves and our colleagues by not accepting or delivering average or poor performance.
If the FNB values are congruent with your value set, and you have the necessary skills and competencies for the position advertised, then we are looking for you.
All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s EE Strategy.
To provide excellent service by processing client transactions in a quick correct and efficient manner according to specified procedures.
- Management of cost (Tellers Differences)
- Lead generation specific to inbound tour operators in need of a dedicated encashment service for their clients.
- Engage the customers in a professional way as specified in the service standards
- Make the customer aware of security information that will assist them in keeping their money
- Cashing of Foreign Notes and Travellers Cheque’s.
- Taking in deposits of Foreign Notes and Travellers Cheque’s from clients who have returned with unused currency.
- Guiding inbound international travellers in obtaining replacement Amex Travellers Cheque’s in the event of them having been lost or stolen.
- Quoting and striking of exchange rates via BATeller/Karabo platform.
- Advising international outbound clients on the Online and Call Centre ordering options, FNB’s Delivery Services and details of the closest Bureau de Change Branches.
- Daily balancing of all cash holdings (foreign and local).
- Bulk clearing of Foreign Notes to ensure that the branch remains within the authorised foreign cash holding limits.
There are no additional requirements associated with this vacancy.
Qualifications and Experience
- A relevant NQF 5 level qualification (minimum 120 credits) with final year financial subjects.
Location: Westville, KZN (Apply Online) and Bloemfontein (Apply Online )