Closing Date: 15 February 2017
Location: Johannesburg, Cape Town, and Durban
Do you want to participate in a 10 month work readiness programme starting 02 May 2017?
BANKSETA invites applicants ta participate in an internsive programme presented by Bytes People Solutions (Bytes) and managed by Deloitte to prepare you for a career in Information and communication Technology
WHO CAN APPLY?
Unemployed South African citizens aged between 18 and 35 yeas (all races can apply):
- Applicants must be fluent n English, present a professional image and be able to communicate well
- Not be studying full time
- Applicants must have accommodation in one of the following areas: Johannesburg, Cape Town, and Durban;
- Applicants are required to have successfully completed Gale 12 (Matric) with Maths and Science, and
- Have a successfully completed one of the following qualifications obtained within South Africa:
- BSc Computer Science
- BCom Informatics
- ND Information Systems
- ND Information Technology
Applicants must be computer literate in word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, internet and email. A monthly stipend of R4000 and meal allowance of R1500 will be paid.
How to Apply
Contact Ignatius 012 482 0006 or e-mail him on [email protected]