Location: Johannesburg, Pretoria, Midrand, Cape Town, Port Elizabeth
Closing Date: 29 August 2014
BANKSETA KUYASA learnership 2015 in generic business management participates in a one year learnership within the banking and microfinance.
The BANKSETA welcomes applications from persons with disabilities
Who should apply?
Candidates who meet the following requirements:
- A completed B degree or a 3 Year Tertiary qualification with major subjects such as Human Resources Management, Risk Management, Information Technology, Marketing, Financial Accounting or Financial Management, or Law.
- Major subjects such as Languages, Biblical Instruction, Geography, Arts, Music, History or Production Management will NOT be considered.
- The BANKSETA welcomes applications from persons with disabilities (Must provide a medical certificate confirming the nature of the disability).
- Currently unemployed
- Currently not participating in a learnership
- Under the age of 30 as at 1 February 2015
- Effective communications in English (written & verbal)
- Numeric competence and computer literate
- No criminal record and clear credit record
- Not involved in other studies from 1 Jan 2015 to 31 Dec 2015
- Present a professional image
- Provide a positive recommendation or official testimonial from a previous school, learning institution, church, etc.
- Verified qualification certificate
- Only South African Citizens in possession of a valid SA identity document will be considered
How To Apply
|JohannesburgEmail: [email protected]
Fax: 086 574 6988
Hand Deliver: Mathomo Mall, 115 Main Street, Johannesburg CBD
|PretoriaEmail: [email protected]
Fax: 086 574 7596
Hand Deliver: Cherry Lane, 1st Floor, cnr Middle and Fehrson Street, Brooklyn, Pretoria
|MidrandEmail: [email protected]
Fax: 086 574 6988
Mathomo Mall, 115 Main Street, Johannesburg CBD
|Cape TownEmail: [email protected]
Fax: 086 574 6989
8th Floor, Pinnacle Building, Cnr Burg & Strand Street, Cape Town
|Port ElizabethEmail: [email protected]
Fax: 086 574 5251
Hand Deliver: 1st Floor, Block C, Metropolitan Office Park, Greenacres, Port Elizabeth
NB: If you have not been contacted for an interview by the end of November 2014, you should assume that your application was not successful.
Comments are closed.