Location: Different Locations
Closing Date: 31 August 2012
BANKSETA KUYASA learnership 2013 in generic business management participate in a one year learnership within the banking and microfinance
The BANKSETA welcomes applications from persons with disabilities
Who should apply?
Candidates who meet the following requirements:
- A completed B degree or a 3 Year Tertiary qualification with major subjects such as Human Resources Management, Risk Management, Information Technology, Marketing, Financial Accounting or Financial Management, or Law.
- Major subjects such as Languages, Biblical Instruction, Geography, Arts, Music, History or Production Management will NOT be considered.
- The BANKSETA welcomes applications from persons with disabilities (Must provide a medical certificate confirming the nature of the disability).
A monthly allowance of R3 500 will be paid to successful applicants.
There are no costs to you in applying for this learnership.
How to Apply
- Visiting www.kelly.co.za and downloading an application form OR
- Dialing 011 269 8858 for a form to be faxed to you OR
- E-mailing [email protected] and requesting a form.
- Fax, email or hand deliver all application forms to Kelly on or before 31 August 2012 as per details on the application forms.
- Interviews will be conducted from August to October 2012 at a venue closest to you.
- Candidates not contacted for an interview by the end of October 2012, should assume that their application was unsuccessful.
- Employment equity targets will apply. The BANKSETA welcomes applications by learners with disabilities.
- Placement will be in Johannesburg, Midrand and Pretoria.
- The applicant must be able to attend formal training blocks in Johannesburg and Pretoria and will be responsible for their own transport costs