CLOSING DATE: 31 AUGUST 2016
Location: East Londown, Johannesburg, Midrand, Pretoria, Cape Town, Durban, Port Elizabeth, Nelspruit, Kimberley, Polokwane, Witbank, Klerksdorp / Potchefstroom
This learnership provides you the opportunity to gain 1 year’s work experience as well as an NQF5 Certificate in Banking Service Advice relevant to the Banking sector
IMPORTANT CRITERIA FOR APPLICANTS:
- A valid certified copy of a Grade 12 Certificate with a minimum pass of 50% in English AND a minimum pass of 50% in Accounting or a minimum of 50% Mathematics OR a minimum of 60% in Maths Literacy
- Provide a positive recommendation or official testimonial from a previous school, learning institution, or religious institution
- Present a professional image
- Currently unemployed
- Clear credit (ITC) and no criminal record
- Currently not participating in a learnership
- Under the age of 35 as at 1 February 2017
- Not involved in any other studies from 1 Jan 2017 to 31 Dec 2017
- Persons with a disability must provide a medical certificate confirming the nature of the disability
- Only South African Citizens in possession of a valid SA ID will be considered
- Effective communication in written and verbal English.
A monthly allowance of R3 200 will be paid to the successful applicants. There are no costs to you in applying for this learnership.
There are no costs to you in applying for this learnership
How to Apply
- Apply online at www.kelly.co.za
- Visit www.kelly.co.za or www.bankseta.org.za and download the application form
- Dial 087 354 5569 and request that a form be fax or emailed to you
- Email [email protected] and request that a form be emailed to you/
- Fax, E-mail or hand deliver all application forms to Kelly on or before 31August 2016.
- Candidates not contacted for an interview by the end of November 2016 should assume that their applcation was unsuccessful
- Employment equity targets will apply.
- The applicant must be able to attend formal ACADEMIC training and will be responsible for their own transport costs.