Closing Date: 01 November 2015
To acquire the necessary knowledge, skills and experience to be certified competent as an Artisan (Mechanical).
- Attain the required competencies to perform the tasks of a competent Artisan (Mechanical / Instrumentation).
- Assist artisans with daily tasks when doing practical modules.
- Provide evidence according to the development plan.
- Demonstrate competence against the AgriSeta Curriculum Ability to work under pressure, quickly and accurately.
- Physical fitness and manual dexterity.
- Problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Willingness to learn.
- Interactive personal style.
- Ability to work in a team and contribute to the team ouputs
- Matric/Grade 12
- N3 – Mechanical or Technical Matric or equivalent trade applicable subjects.
How to Apply
Comments are closed.