Location: Cape Town
We will help you become an expert in troubleshooting / problem solving through involvement in different activities like:
- Executing weekly Health Checks, identifying gaps in system, and implementing appropriate countermeasure;
- Investigating, validating & updating new CL standards to eliminate losses;
- Identifying and prioritizing loss elimination opportunities including the creation of current state and future state loss trees utilizing tools such as loss allocation and S-shape;
- Change Management DMS & validation processes;
- Including process benchmarking & reapplication across processes, modules and plants;
- Process Failures and initial findings;
- Root cause problem solving sessions on key chronic losses for the line(s);
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics, Industrial or Electrical Engineering.
- Fresh graduates and students graduating in 2020 are welcome to apply.