Closing Date: 31 August 2015
The trainee programme offers you:
1. Job rotations through our Finance department to sharpen your functional skills
2. Personal development through various training sessions and workshops to shape you as a future leader
3. Modules and Business projects supported by the Gordon Institute of Business Science (GIBS) to develop your business acumen
4. Cross functional exposure to develop a holistic understanding of our organisation
5. On-going coaching relationship between yourself and an experienced senior manager in our Finance department
6. Mentorship pairing with an executive member
We want you to bring your difference, question our existing ways of working and bring positive change to our business. We will provide you with opportunities to challenge our practices, a receptive audience and the feedback you’ll need to build your knowledge.
Upon successful completion of your 3-year programme, you are guaranteed a move into your fist management role within BAT.
- Valid South African driver’s license
- Valid South African ID
- Grade 12 certificate
- National and International mobility
- Excellent leadership capabilities
- Good academic performance
- Maximum of 0-24 months working experience
- Impactful and influential
- Pro-active and self-motivated
- Lead and manage change
|Finance Graduate / Intern
|Operations Graduate / Intern
Comments are closed.