Location: Cape Town, Pretoria
The Global Graduate Programme – Marketinghelps you to develop exceptional commercial skills, a full understanding of the dynamics of the market you are operating in, and how the BAT Trade Marketing sub-functions of Customer Management (including Key Accounts and National Field) and Planning & Insights (including Business Development and Projects) work together.
If you’ve got what it takes, we’ll give you:
- a real job with real impact from day one
- world-class leadership training including at the BAT Academy in London
- the chance to progress to a management role in 12 months
We’re seriousabout putting you on the right career path and consider our Global Graduate Programmeas a stepping stone to bigger and better things.
It’s tough. It’s fast-paced. And it’ll stretch you to the limit.If you have what it takes, no other organisation can offer a graduate experience quite like ours.
- Exceptional communication skills
- Skills with MS Software (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Strong interpersonal, team building and negotiation skills
- Energetic, self-motivated, results driven, highly adaptable and able to work independently
How to Apply
|Grad / Intern: Marketing |
|Global Graduate Legal & External Affairs |
|Grad / Intern: Finance
|Grad / Intern: Human Resources Management |
3 year university degree in Human Resources, Industrial Psychology or Labour Law is essential.
Apply for the BAT HR Graduate / Internship Opportunity in Cape Town
| Grad / Intern: Operations|
· University degree in Logistics/Supply Chain or Industrial Engineering with a strong academic transcript
Apply for the BAT Operations Graduate / Internship Opportunity in Cape Town