Closing Date: 31 October 2015
BAT South Africa invites you to participate in our prestigious, international, accelerated development programme designed for graduates who want to fast-track their career within the Legal and Regulatory environment. With the objective to shape tomorrow’s leaders for our organisation, our Management Trainee Program offers you a steep learn curve in your functional skills, personal development as well as business acumen.
1. Job rotations through our LEX department to sharpen your functional skills. These will include rotations within departments covering :
- Marketing Law
- Commercial Law
- Government relations
- Operational stints within Trade Marketing, Factory Operations (Supply Chain) in order to gain exposure and broaden understanding of the core business.
2. Personal development through various training sessions and workshops to shape you as a future leader.
3. Modules and Business projects supported by the Gordon Institute of Business Science (GIBS) to develop business acumen.
4. Cross functional exposure to develop a holistic understanding of our organisation.
5. On-going coaching relationship between yourself and an experienced senior manager in our Legal and External Affairs department.
6. Mentorship pairing with an executive member
We want you to bring your difference, question our existing ways of working and bring positive change to our business. Upon successful completion the 2 year programme, you are guaranteed a move into a role within the Legal and External Affairs structure.
- Valid South African driver’s license
- Valid South African ID
- Grade 12 certificate
- LLB degree
- Completed articles
- Admitted attorney
- Maximum of working experience gained as articled clerk
- Impactful and influential
- Pro-active and self-motivated
- Lead and manage change
How to Apply
Comments are closed.