Closing Date: 12 December 2014
Location: Durban / Pretoria
3 year training contract beginning in 2015, whereby you will learn all the necessary SAICA competencies to pass your board exams and register as a Chartered Accountant.
- Honours / PGDA / CTA or equivalent level qualification at a SAICA recognised University
- Candidates who have attempted the abovementioned qualification will also be considered
- Perform audit procedures whilst working closely with the Audit Team.
- The trainee Accountant is responsible to the auditor in charge for carrying out the work allocated to them, for keeping auditors in charge informed of progress and of any problems or difficulties with that work and for ensuring that work is documented and concluded in accordance with the Firms policies and procedures
How to Apply
- Durban: Apply for the BDO Audit Traineeship Programme 2015
- Pretoria: Apply for the BDO Audit Traineeship Programme 2015
Comments are closed.