Closing Date: 30 November 2015
Bursary applicants should meet the following criteria:
- NOT be signed with any other professional services firm to complete a training contract;
- NOT be in possession of a bursary / scholarship / financial assistance award which has employment obligations or post training contract employment obligations;
- Be planning to study towards a Chartered Accountancy qualification (learners/scholars);
- Commitment to study towards a Chartered Accountancy qualification with majors in accounting and auditing;
- Be studying at a university which offers South African Institute of Chartered Accountants’ (SAICA) accredited programmes through to Honours / CTA level.
To be considered for a Bursary, you will need to meet the following selection criteria:
(Candidates who meet these criteria will be shortlised for interviews and psychometric assessments before a decision is made)
Minimum “B” in Maths higher grade and minimum “B” in English higher grade either 1st or 2nd language; and an overall average of 70% or higher in the final grade 12 or equivalent results.
- 70% or more in Accounts I
- 70% or more in Accounts II
- 65% or more in Accounts III
*If you wish to be considered for this position please include: a 2 page CV; Academic transcripts (from Matric to your most current results); and copy of your ID document in your application
How to Apply
Apply for the BDO Bursary Programme 2016