Location: Cape Town
Closing Date: 14 March 2014
- B-Com or Equivalent with Accounting, Audit, Economy or Management Accounting as main subjects.
- Valid Code B Driver’s license.
- Proficiency in at least two of the official languages of the Western Cape (Read, write and speak).
- Computer literacy (MS Office).
- Ability to give attention to detail.
Key Performance Areas
- Assisting in the implementation of accepted municipal accounting practice and budgetary reforms.
- Training in developing statistical reporting modules.
- The preparation of financial statements and management reports.
- Reconciliations and financial analysis.
- Electronic collection of financial data.
- Internal audit.
- Other financial functions.
How to Apply
A covering letter with three contactable references must accompany the completed prescribed application form with certified copies of the necessary qualification certificates and a Curriculum Vitae (Maximum of 3 pages), to reach the Municipal Offices, Piketberg or mailed to: P.O Box 60, Piketberg 7320 for the attention of Mr J Cloete (Human Resource Management)