Closing Date: 30 July 2014
- Completed BSc Degree in the Life Sciences / Paramedical fields:
- BSc (Life Science),
- BSc Pharmacy,
- BSc Physiotherapy and
- Allied Paramedical Degree Graduates
- South African Citizens from a previously disadvantaged background.
- Currently unemployed
- Speak and write English fluently and idiomatically
- Computer literate – (email, internet, Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Valid South African Driver’s Licence
You will be responsible for:
- An allocated territory and will be engaging extensively with pharmacies,
- Medical doctors and /or medical specialists.
- You will not interact with patients directly, but you must always be sensitive to their medical needs during the delivery of the features and benefits associated with the treatment that you are promoting.
- You will be held accountable for the compliant and ethical promotion of Pharmaceutical products.
- Flair to communicate verbally and in writing displaying excellent people skills
- Proven ability to work in a team. Customer focus
- Ability to demonstrate some commercial understanding and knowledge
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to operate independently and accept responsibility for your actions and behaviour.
How to Apply
Email: [email protected]