Closing Date: 31 August 2014
Location: Richards Bay
You can join our Group Graduate Development Programme, the aim of which is to grow future business leaders. We offer unique opportunities for personal growth and career development for high achievers. This includes in-service training, coaching and mentoring, business acumen development, and face-to-face interaction with graduates from across the globe and international assignments.
- We are looking to place graduates in a Technical field.
- For success, you will have a BSc Engineering in Chemical / Mechanical / Electrical (heavy current) or BSc Metallurgy and relevant technical knowledge.
- Computer literacy (Microsoft)
- South African citizenship
- Strong academic performance
- Ability to communicate well in English and to learn new information quickly
- Be a proactive self-starter who seizes opportunities,
- Acts on own initiative and focuses on improvement and long-term thinking.
- An assertive and credible team player who identifies problems and finds solutions to them, appeals to us.
How to Apply
Comments are closed.