Closing Date: 26 July 2014
- N3 Technical or a Grade 12 with Maths and Physical Science minimum E symbol.
- Having a Code B driver’s license will be an advantage.
Your driving aim during this program will be:
- To develop and successfully qualify as an Artisan in various trades, such as Plater / Welder, Fitting, Diesel Mechanic, and Rigger / Ropesman.
- Superior interpersonal skills and passion
- A personal motivation for self-improvement together with attitude and commitment towards learning
- Able to demonstrate work readiness and emotional strength,
How to Apply
Apply for the BHPBilliton BECSA Maintenance Learnership
Please don’t forget to take a look at our latest Bursaries, Learnership and Internships for the month of July