Lyndhurst Auto is embarking on expanding the Apprentice talent pool within the dealership. The successful incumbent will be responsible for providing support to Technicians in the preparation, servicing and repairs of all vehicles. . The oportunity will afford the Apprentice to the chance to obtain the necessary skills and knowledge to become a qualified BMW Technician.
- Senior Certificate (Grade 12) with Maths and Science
- Tertiary technical qualification would be advantageous.
- Computer literate in Office suite
- Drivers licence
- Attend BMW SA Apprentice 1st level training courseResponsible for visual (exterior) vehicle inspection within workshop
- Responsible for visual (interior) vehicle inspection in workshop
- Ensure proper administration of workshop documents and parts are collected
How to Apply