Location: KZN, Gauteng, WC
The BMW Dealer Network is embarking on expanding the Apprentice talent pool within the dealership. The successful incumbent will be responsible for providing support to Technicians in the preparation, servicing and repairs of all vehicles. The opportunity will afford the Apprentice to the chance to obtain the necessary skills and knowledge to become a qualified BMW Technician.
- Senior Certificate (Grade 12) with Mathematics and Physical Science with a pass rate of 50% in both subjects
- Tertiary technical qualification would be advantageous.
- Drivers licence is non-negotiable
- Computer literate in Office suite
- Attend BMW SA Apprentice 1st level training course
- Responsible for visual (exterior) vehicle inspection within workshop
- Responsible for visual (interior) vehicle inspection in workshop
- Ensure proper administration of workshop documents and parts are collected
How to Apply
- KZN: Apply for the BMW Apprenticeship Opportunity in Kwa-Zulu Natal
- Gauteng: Apply for the BMW Apprenticeship Opportunity in Gauteng
- Western Cape: Apply for the BMW Apprenticeship Opportunity in the Western Cape
If the above links give you problems ( they normally have a problem after a while), please try applying via their main website.
Comments are closed.