BMW SA is investing in a national apprentice recruitment drive. The successful incumbent will be responsible for providing support to Technicians in the preparation, servicing and repairs of all vehicles. The opportunity will afford the Apprentice to the chance to obtain the necessary skills and knowledge to become a qualified BMW Technician.
- Senior Certificate (Grade 12) with Mathematics and Physical Science with a pass rate of 50% in both subjects
- Tertiary technical qualification would be advantageous.
- Drivers licence is non-negotiable
Computer literate in Office suite
- Attend BMW SA Apprentice 1st level training course
- Responsible for visual (exterior) vehicle inspection within workshop
- Responsible for visual (interior) vehicle inspection in workshop
- Ensure proper administration of workshop documents and parts are collected
How to Apply
Apply Online for the BMW Apprenticeship Programme