Closing Date: 31 August 2016
If you like working in teams and are prepared to take on responsibility, there are attractive tasks and individual assignments waiting for you.
Your personal Mentor, an experienced Manager will be available to support you in finding a professional direction that is right for you and will guide you to develop your individual strengths.
Only applicants with South African citizenship will be considered.
You should have:
- A Bachelors Degree or Equivalent in Engineering (Industrial, Mechanical, Electrical, Civil)
- At least 6-12 months professional work experience
- An Academic Average of 70% is a must
- Golden Key Society Membership is an added advantage
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal are not negotiable.
How to Apply
Preference will be given to the designated groups in accordance with the company’s Employment Equity Policy and Plan. The programme is open to disabled candidates, linked to the inherent requirements of the job.