Company: Financial institution
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
Term: One year fixed term contract
Salary: R150k negotiable
Would you like to join a fast-paced, dynamic graduate programme where you will have the opportunity to use and develop your financial talents and skills?
- BCom (Accounting) Hons / Financial Accounting degree with honours / B.Bus. Sci./ Statistics/ Actuarial/ Maths/ Finance Honours.
- Excellent financial and technical background.
- Character to perform in a challenging environment by developing technical and analytical skills.
- Fast paced environment with steep learning curve.
- Working knowledge of accounting concepts, tax, valuations.
- Financial and Quantitative modelling & Analysis of company financials.
- Sound knowledge of the stock markets and willingness to grow within an asset management environment.
- Financial Valuation Reports and Company Information Memoranda.
- Process and follow up of documentation.
- Out of the box thinker and problem solver.
- Strong technical capabilities for financial modelling.
- Eagerness to develop and achieve results within a fast paced, growing M&A team.
- Diligent and particular, with strong attention to detail.
- Self-starter with appetite for growth.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
How to Apply
Please send current CV and academic record to Georgina Bowden at: [email protected]
Comments are closed.