Closing Date: 19 August 2013
- Assist the IT Technicians with user queries
- Log calls on the IT Helpdesk
- Deliver equipment to users
- Assist with general IT administration
- Grade 12
- Candidates either in the final year of completing an IT qualification or having just completed an IT qualification
- MSCE / N+ / A+
- Strong academic track record
- Microsoft Office 2003 / 2007 (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, Access).
- A basic understanding & knowledge of IT systems generally (Office software / Operating Systems / Desktop / Servers etc).
- Perseverance: Be able to work well under pressure to meet deadlines, without compromising work quality or standards. Superior attention to detail and accuracy.
- Teamwork: Work together with colleagues and staff to enhance the team’s overall performance.
- Willingness to learn and be taught new skills and to work overtime when the needs of the practice require it.
- Ethical: Display honesty and integrity at all times.
- Friendly and collegial nature,
- Planning/priority setting:
- Coordinate and have an orderly structure in place to achieve goals, objectives and tasks. Good time management.
- Good communication skills:
- Able to express ideas clearly, produce documents that have appropriate organization and structure.
- Computer literacy:
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook.
- Interpersonal skills:
- good interpersonal skills to communicate and build relationships with clients and within the firm.
How to Apply
Contact Person: Lebogang Mosehla
Tel: 011 669 9158
Fax: 011 669 9000
Email: [email protected]
Comments are closed.