Closing Date: 03 August 2017
Location: Durban, East London, Pretoria, Cape Town
The aim of the Workplace Learner Programme is to build fully competent independent professionals within a discipline to support business delivery across the Southern Africa business. It is a competency-based programme which provides learners with practical experience while building discipline foundations. The programme typically runs over 12 months.
- To gain understanding of BP Fuels Value Chain (FVC) business operations and associated supporting functions.
- To gain understanding of the BP Southern Africa business, specifically the business strategy and activities, and indicate how to add value to this.
- To demonstrate basic up-to-date understanding of BP product knowledge and the
- To learn and develop basic managerial skills and competencies required for future leadership.
- To learn and develop basic technical skills and competencies to perform within the functional area.
- To apply theory and technical skills to contribute to solving practical business challenges.
- To deliver specific performance unit or functional unit tasks and activities as delegated by the hosting Line Manager.
|Mechanical Engineering Grad / Intern
| Logistics Grad / Intern