Start Date: 16 September 2013
The stipend is R3000.00 per month for 12 months.
End User Computing NQF3 and Contact Centre NQF2 Learnership Opportunities
Bytes People Solutions have learnership opportunities available for female individuals living with disabilities (EE). We are recruiting individuals for an End User Computing NQF3 and Contact Centre NQF2 learnership.
If you are interested in this opportunity, you must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Candidates must be South African citizens.
- Candidates must be unemployed.
- Candidates must be between 18 and 34.
- Applicants must be female and living with a disability.
- Candidates must be able to attend classes on weekdays (In Midrand) and will thereafter be placed in a workplace.
- Candidates must be willing to commit for 12 months.
- Candidates must not have a criminal record.
- Candidates must live in the JHB or Pretoria area.
- Candidates must not be studying.
- Candidates must have excellent English proficiency and communication skills.
- Candidates should have Grade 12.
- Candidates must be able to provide medical certificates stating the nature of their disability in the recruitment phase.
- For End User Computing, candidates must reside in the Jhb or Pretoria area (training phase is approx. 5 months and remainder of the year is spent in the workplace).
- For Contact Centre, candidates must reside in Pretoria, Midrand, Tembisa or Dieplsloot (training phase is approx. 2 months and remainder of the year is spent in the workplace).
Definite employment opportunities available after learnership depending on learner’s performance in the workplace phase of the learnership. Closing date for CV submission is 28 August 2013.
How to Apply
Should you meet the requirements and you are a female living with a disability, please send your detailed CV to [email protected] or fax to 086 719 9370.