Location: Port Elizabeth
Closing Date: 20 February 2013
Duration: 2 Years
The Cacadu District Municipality has secured funding from National Treasury (Finance Management Grant) to embark on a project that is aimed at ensuring the successful implementation of Budget and Accounting reforms within the District Municipality and selected Local Municipalities in the District. The Programme will facilitate on the job technical skills development of Interns.
As part of the project, Interns will undergo intensive training in Municipal Accounting and Financial Management. The Accounting and Financial areas include inter alia.
- Must have BCom with Accounts III
- Belong to previously disadvantaged group;
- Must be computer literate with extensive knowledge of MS Office,
- Software packages (MS Word, Powerpoint and Excel);
- Ability to speak at least two languages spoken within the Council’s area of jurisdiction;
- Valid code 08 driver’s license is preferable.
- Preference will be given to those applicants coming from CDM area of jurisdiction
- Assist in performing purchasing functions and ensure that financial regulations are adhered to
- Assist in opening of bids in accordance with the Supply Chain
- Management Policy
- Assist with the registration of suppliers on the database.
How to Apply
Download Application Form. Applications containing detailed Curriculum Vitae with certified qualifications must be lodged to the CORPORATE SERVICES section in an envelope marked “CONFIDENTIAL” and stating the position applied for. Applications must be forwarded to: The Municipal Manager, CACADU DISTRICT MUNICIPALITY, PO Box 318, PORT ELIZABETH, 6000
Comments are closed.