CONTACT CALL CENTRE LEARNERSHIP
Independent Newspapers KZN is offering an opportunity for 6 candidates to join our Contact Centre Support Learnership programme.
Successful candidates will qualify in with a National Certificate: Contact Centre Support and gain practical experience in the call centre environment.
These positions are developmental in nature and only exist for the duration of the Learnership.
- Must be a South African Citizen
- Must be unemployed and not engaged in any formal studies
- Must possess good Communication Skills
- Must be computer literate
- Must have a minimum 6 months working experience in a sales environment.
- Must have an interest in sales and customer services
- Must be self motivated
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
Independent Newspapers is committed to it Employment Equity policy and plans.
Disabled candidates are encouraged to apply.
If you meet these criteria, please email email@example.com or forward a DETAILED CV before Monday, 06 February 2012, to:
Att: Hajra Johns
HR & Training Officer
P O BOX 47549,
If you have not heard from us within 14 days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.